At Enhancier CX we are building a complex SaaS product in Customer Experience space. The Product Engineering Group at Enhancier CX has a mandate to build large scale, robust and innovative products for our customers. We bring together world-class experts to develop and ship ground-breaking products at the intersection of hardware, software and services. This requires a candidate who can utilizes advanced server-side programming ( using PHP and Node.JS) to design ; code and maintain our product ecosystem. The candidate will be responsible to maintain interface usability standards and use HTML5, CSS3 and ReactJS for front-end development.
Candidate’s primary duties include
- design and development of product modules.
- Define and estimate technical solutions, document technical approach options and recommendations.
- Provide technical leadership and support to other team members
- 4 years degree from a reputed university in computer science, IT or equivalent
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in developing a complex web based SaaS product.
- At least 4 years of experience in server-side coding using PHP and Node.JS.
- Must have experience working with RESTful APIs, both creating new custom API framework using micro service architecture and integrating a third-party API ( like OAuth, Facebook, Twitter, Google API )
- Must have similar experience in client-side coding using HTML5, CSS3 and ReactJS.
- Hands on experience with SQL based database such as MySQL, MS SQL Server. Must have experience in performance analysis ; performance tuning and optimization of complex queries.
- Must have thorough understanding of the Product Development Lifecycle using Agile practices and has managed Sprints and update Sprint Logs.
- Must have lead a team of 10 to 12 developers and must have ability to work with other teams in the organization.
- A strong understanding of OOPS programming, Design Patterns, Browser Compatibility and SEO practices.
- Experience of the MVC based PHP Framework such as Code Igniter, Cake PHP, Zend etc. will be added advantage.
- Must have hands-on experience in using GitHub, BitBucket or any similar version control systems. Must have experience in implementing PHPUnit for unit testing and code review using PHP CodeSniffer etc.
- Server Side : PHP and Node.JS.
- Client Side : HTML5 ; CSS3 ; ReactJS , MVC Pattern
- RDBMS : MySQL or Oracle
- PHP Addons : Code Igniter , PHP Unit , PHP CodeSniffer
- Operating System : Windows 8 , Linux Distro like Ubuntu, CentOS etc.
- Team Leadership
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Ability to multitask, work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols