At Enhancier CX we are building a complex SaaS product in Customer Experience space. The Product Engineering Group at Enhancier CX has a mandate to build large scale, robust and innovative products for our customers. We bring together world-class experts to develop and ship ground-breaking products at the intersection of hardware, software and services. The ideal candidate will be accountable for engineering of Continuous Delivery pipeline for our SaaS product and API platform, with a focus on delivery of continuous integration, automated deployment, monitoring, and remediation capabilities, in fully virtualized cloud environments. You will work closely with both agile developers and Product Managers on a regular basis to automate every aspect of the software development/delivery process from inception to deployment and operations. The candidate will work with the development team to support a seamless transition from development to operations and collaborate with teams to ensure software quality and reliability.
- 4 years degree from a reputed university in computer science, IT or equivalent
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in automated deployment of modules in a complex web / mobile based SaaS product.
- Must have experience working with CI servers like Bamboo, Jenkins etc. and static code analysis tools like SonarQube, Junit , PHP CodeSniffer etc.
- Must have in depth understanding of distributed version control system like Git with GitFlow or BitBucket and build automation tools like Maven or Gradle.
- Must have hands on experience with SQL based database such as MySQL, MS SQL Server. Must be able to write and optimize complex SQL queries.
- Must have thorough understanding of the Product Development Lifecycle using Agile methodology.
- Knowledge and experience working with infrastructure automation tools like Puppet, Chef will be added advantage
- Knowledge and experience in programming skills in one or more of the following : Shell scripting , Perl, Ruby, and Python will be added advantage
- Expert in DevOps concepts and best practices
- CI servers : Bamboo or Jenkins
- Static Code Analysis Tools : SonarQube, Junit , PHP CodeSniffer
- Build Automation Tools : Maven or Gradle
- Version Control Systems :Git with GitFlow and BitBucket
- Programming Skills : Shell scripting , Perl, Ruby, and Python
- Infrastructure Automation Tools like Puppet, Chef
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Ability to multitask, work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Experience or working knowledge on Docker and virtualization technologies
- Train team members on CI / CD aspects of DevOps